- There’s a way to make your pricing affordable without coming across as low quality.
- An ideal pricing strategy will help you decide what should be free and what should be paid.
- You can get away from hourly-based pricing and stop putting a cap on your revenue.
- You can determine the value of your course, and communicate that value to your customers so they want to buy.
- There’s a way to know exactly when to use standalone pricing, packages, premium pricing, and more.
Price It Perfect will show you the exact strategies, tactics, and motivators to use to generate more profit from your pricing.
- Communicate your course's value
- Come up with a pricing strategy that covers all your costs and maximizes profits
- Determine which of the 5 pricing tactics to use to support your pricing goals
- Apply one of the six psychological motivators to get people to buy your course (at the price you want them to pay)
- Analyze your pricing's performance & make adjustments
- Charge premium pricing without alienating your students
What Others Have to Say
I always get hung up about pricing...am I pitching too low? Too high? What do my learners value? What exactly are my options? I'm so grateful Janelle created this primer on pricing. --David from passthecelta.com
This content is really, really valuable. It gives me all the answers, all in one place, and gives me step by step instructions. --Elaine from ElaineLutherArt.com
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Still not sure? Don't worry. If you complete the course within 14 days and aren't happy with it, I'll refund your money. The only thing I ask is that you send me your completed workbook. Otherwise, no questions asked!
About the instructor
Hi, I'm Janelle. My passion is helping people get better learning results from their online courses. Unlike other online course experts, my background is in Instructional Design, which means I study how adults learn and make courses based on those principles.
In 2009, I graduated with a Masters Degree in Instructional Technology from Georgia State University. For the past 8 years, I've worked as a Learning Designer, helping entrepreneurs, mid-size businesses and colleges create hundreds of online courses.
In addition to running Zen Courses, I also host The Zen Courses Show where I interview successful course creators. My mission is to help you create your course with less overwhelm.
Introduction (WATCH FIRST)
Overview & Learning Objectives
The 5 Tactics: Overview & Value Pricing (Video #1)
The 5 Tactics: Anchoring & Tiered Pricing (Video #2)
The 5 Tactics: Premium & Gateway Pricing (Video #3)
Bonus Tactic: When to Make Your Course Free
Lesson 3 Activity: Choose your tactics
Lesson 3 Discussion