Random list-building tactics don't work.
Take this webinar to get 1000 subscribers! Do this one thing on your landing page to 10x your list! Ask 100 of your friends to join your list! Blah, blah, blah...
Sure, you may get 100 new subscribers.
But out of those 100 friends you invited to join your list, only 30 of them took action and only 2 will buy your course. (Because your mom and your BFF will always have your back.)
That's not going to move your business forward.
Even worse, it leaves you feeling overwhelmed.
You need more than tactics, you need a strategy.
Personal trainers don't exercise without a workout plan.
Pilots don't fly without a flight plan.
Heck, even birds have a plan when they migrate!
Yet there you are trying to grow your list without a strategy.
That’s where First 500 Fans comes in.
First 500 will teach you how to create an effective list-building strategy so you can grow an engaged, loyal audience that supports your work.
After completing First 500, you'll be able to:
- Choose the right email service provider for your list
- Setup a newsletter landing page to buy time while you work on your strategy
- Quickly identify your audience’s pain points so you know what to create
- Create a new lead magnet based on your research
- Market your lead magnet to the right audience
- Identify places online where you can get traffic
- Optimize your website to convert visitors to subscribers (because none of this matters if people don’t subscribe)
- Engage your fans after they’ve subscribed
The course includes:
- 5 lessons
- 11 short video presentations
- A workbook to guide you along your journey
- Assignments so you can apply what you've learned
- Access to our First 500 Facebook group for additional support
- PLUS, you'll get bonus tutorials and interviews.
(One more thing: this is a living course, not one of those set it and forget it courses that never gets updated. I'll periodically add content based on common questions you ask to make sure you're getting maximum value.)
Free preview video!
Why you should consider emailing your list everyday.
About the instructor
Hi, I'm Janelle. My passion is helping people get better learning results from their online courses. Unlike other online course experts, my background is in Instructional Design, which means I study how adults learn and make courses based on those principles.
In 2009, I graduated with a Masters Degree in Instructional Technology from Georgia State University. For the past 8 years, I've worked as a Learning Designer, helping entrepreneurs, mid-size businesses and colleges create hundreds of online courses.
In addition to running Zen Courses, I also host The Zen Courses Show where I interview successful course creators. My mission is to help you create your course with less overwhelm.
Hassle-free Money Back Guarantee
Still not sure? Don't worry. If you aren't happy with the course, just request a refund within 14 days of purchase and I'll refund your money. No questions asked.